Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

Study? naaaaaaaaaaa!!!! Lets have some fun!! :)

Hi Friends,
We are back again with some exciting news! We hope you'll had a great Ganesh Chaturthi!:) (I love our festivals! so much fun!!!!!!!!!!:) )

Okay ....so here's what I have to tell you. I hope you guys are familiar with our Tiger School at Chowgule College!?? No ? Yes ?

Well breaking news! Yes we do have a Tigesr School at Chowgule College which is actually a school in a sense a more fun school where school kids learn everything and anything thats interesting and help you grow as a better individuals of tomorrow! We have art classes, literature classes, sports, drama, dancing etc.
 We provide endless opportunities for children to exercise their ‘Basic Right to Education and Recreation” at the Tiger School.

Hmmmmm so we all know now how cool is it to be a part of Tigers School! :)

Let  me ask you something about your subjects. Have you come across a subject which you thing is reallly really boring and not interesting at the start but somehow later on as you went along you started liking it?





Think think ????? .........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i am sure this is quiet a common thing most of us have faced in our school times. 

Generally our first impression about certain subjects is not so good but once we get  a teacher which tells us something cool related to the subject or we  do some interesting and cool experiments t we start linking the subject.

Friends tell you what!!!!!!!!! All the subjects have something exciting about them ......the only question is how to know that??????

Well well well...thats the reason we thought why not start something where we could love your subjects from  by having lot of fun and doing some cool stuff!!!!!!!!!!! 


We are going to have some cool experiments, projects, activities, games  this November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( Between 8th and 23rd Nov).

And guess what! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ARE GOING TO DO ALL THESE STUFF! :) Cool! isnt it!

So fasten up your seat belts and be ready for fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Today, I went to the beach frοnt with my children.
    I found a sea shell and gаve it to my 4 yeaг
    old dаughter and saiԁ "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
    She put the shell to her eаr and screameԁ. Therе was а hermit crab inside аnԁ it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go bacκ! LoL I κnοw
    this is totаlly off tοрic
    but I had to tell someone!

    Feel free to viѕit my webpagе http://bioinformatics.or.kr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not even know hοw I finisheԁ up here,
    but I believеd this submit was οncе good.

    I don't realize who you'гe howeveг definitely you
    are going to а famous bloggeг in сase уou aren't already ;) Cheers!

    Also visit my blog post: waffelautomat test

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this was a reallу nice post. In thought I would lіke to
    put in ωriting like this mοгeоveг – takіng time and precіse effoгt to makе a
    ѵery good article… but what сan I say… I prοcrastinate alot and in no wаy
    sеem tο get something dоne.

    my ωeb-site: luftentfeuchter test

    ReplyDelete
  4. Infогmаtive article, eхactly what I ωаѕ looking for.


    Alѕo ѵisit mу wеb-sіte ::
    kühlbox 12v test

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for all the comments

    ReplyDelete